Video Decoder built-in 16ch Network Disk Recorder with Face Matching capability
• H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG multi format
• Up to 16 network cameras can be connected and recorded.
• Quick setup by automatic camera detection and simple setup wizard without the use of PC
• "Referenced recording days" is automatically calculated by frame rate, image quality and HDD capacity.
• Simple mouse operation by new GUI without the use of PC
• Quick intuitive search with calendar and timeline
• Live images from up to 16 cameras can be displayed simultaneously.
• Supports the Full HD output (HDMI) that can display recorded images and live images in high definition
• ECO-friendly automatic back light control of the wide LCD monitors, WV-LW1900/WV-LW2200 (Saves power consumption to 30 % ~ 60 % during normal use)
• Real Time Face Matching function by matching registered face images with a face displayed on live images
* Only channel 1 * Cameras supporting face detection function is required. (WV-NP502, WV-SP305, or WV-SP306 is recommended.)
• Face matching alarm is notified by Buzzer / E-mail / Panasonic alarm / Terminal output / Indicator.
• Various alarm sources include 9x Terminal inputs, 16x Camera alarm, Panasonic Alarm Protocol. Flexible alarm actions include Alarm recording, E-mail notification, Alarm message, Camera positioning, Terminal output, Panasonic alarm protocol output,Buzzer and Indicator.
• Camera Control: Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model)
• Audio from the i-PRO network cameras can be recorded and played back, G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kbps.
• Flexible Playback Controls: Goto Date (Jump to specific time/date), Goto Last (Jump to 30 s before the record end)
• Various Display Modes: Spot, Multiscreen (4 / 16 split screen display, 3 / 6 / 9 / 16 split screen display on a full screen)
• Various Recording Modes: Schedule, Event (Pre/Post)
• Filtered Search: Time & Date, Event Type, Camera number, Timeline
• Recorded images can be downloaded to a PC.
• Downloadable viewer software allows playback of images downloaded from the Recorder.
• Built-in network interface (10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T) for recording and client access
• Up to 2 clients can monitor image and control WJ-NV200 simultaneously.
• Up to 2 HDDs can be installed. (8.89 cm (3.5 inch) Serial ATA HDD)
• User authentication, 3 user levels and User level - Camera partitioning setup for user management of up to 16 user registrations
• Multi-recorder, Multi-site system can be made with optional WV-ASM100 i-PRO Management Software.
• Plan to support ONVIF in early 2011